Question from cpleshek

Where can I find the Silver Arrows?

I looked all over Dungeon 9, but I can't find the arrows, I even checked the GameFAQs map and couldn't find them.

basser2204 answered:

Which quest are you on? In the first quest, the silver arrow is in the top-left corner of the map (an unmarked room). You have to take a staircase there, then bomb up to a room with blocks arranged like a backwards "C". Kill all the enemies and push the middle block on the right.

In the second quest, it's in the right "eye" of the bull. You kill a patra in the room to the right of it (and get the map) then walk through the left wall. You'll have to kill the enemies in the room and push the left block to go down the stairs.
3 0

Answers

TTF answered:

In the first Quest, get to a room in the lower-left area that has a Patra in it and a set of stairs in the middle of the room. Kill the Patra and go down the stairs to another room then bomb north and kill the enemies as mentioned above. (Return back down the stairs then head north 1 room, left 1 room then north until you no longer can (there will be hidden stairs in the room, use them to go to the room below Ganon)
0 0

What are the red arrows for? Answered scoobydude512
Where can I find the Bow? Answered sdparalegal
How do I find the 5th level? Answered charles19755555
Where and how can I find the raft? Answered fairiesrcool
Where can I find (graveyard)? Answered princessnay