Review by Rick L

"[Beware of Everything!]"

An oldie, but a goodie. Whoever thought that being a Paperboy would be a good idea for a video game? Please applaud the creators for coming up with a very original game!

The graphics seem very bland, especially for the Grim Reaper, who looks like he's making a cameo appearance from an Atari game. The houses are good, and I think the windows were pretty good as well. Why look at windows you ask? Well...I don't know!

The sound is crystal clear in this game! There's the crashing sound, which is nice but gets old after a while, the car horn honking, which may I add, is AWESOME!! There aren't too many sound effects. This game could've used a few more. The music is a nice relaxing and repetitive one, but it's at a low volume so that you don't go heaving the game out the window because your ears are ringing. The music does also switch for the bonus round at the end, which is cool, but it just doesn't seem to be too good in my opinion. It seems to be more annoying that anything.

You deliver papers to people's houses! Basically, this is a moderately difficult came. While the levels repeat themselves, it's for a good reason, you're delivering papers on a daily route! The non-customer houses are marked in red, and you can get points for breaking their windows. *Sinister chuckle* There are two ways to deliver the paper, or there are two CORRECT ways to do it: The doorstep or the mailbox. Anything else will result in a cancelled subscription for that house. One last opinion: I think that the paper limit of 10 is too limited. You should have 15 instead.

Replay Value: 3/10

While you might want to replay this again out of fun, there isn't any other real reason to play this again after you beat it, unless you wanna go on a destruction spree. *More sinister chuckling!* That's always fun to do! But of course, make sure you have a Game Genie in for Infinite Papers, otherwise your spree will be very short-lived.

Overall: 7.9/10

This is a great rental game or download. The challenge will last only until you beat it, though. Still this is one excellent game that deserves a try! Go ahead and play it! It won't bite! I guarentee you'll have a blast with this game!

This is the Rick, signing out until next time. Bye!

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 12/29/01, Updated 12/29/01