Review by Argonaut

"Galaga is one of the most addictive games that I have seen."

Galaga, what a game. Now this is the simple space invaders type game with a slight difference it's really addictive. Don't get me wrong space invaders was addictive too, but this I think is more than Space Invaders. How can it be addictive it's just a SI type game. Well it's really simple to play has too many levels all getting harder as you progress, and to top it off, when some nasty person beats your Hi-Score, you sit in front of it for hours just trying to get higher than that last punk that beat you, and sometimes you just can't beat Hi-Scores, but do you let that stop you from trying.. No! You just sit there and play until the sun comes up next morning, and then goes down that afternoon and so on. That is what this game is all about, Hi-Scores. It's a great simple game to break out while friends are over and challenge each other, until you pass out from Nintendo Thumb.

Graphics:
These are standard non-ground breaking graphics, but the good side of it is that the actual graphic outlay doesn't get confusing with too many objects on screen.
TOTAL: ******/10 (7)

Sound:
Well this is what Space Invaders type games are all about. The satisfying PING, BOP, BAZZEDS sounds that are very not ground breaking, but hey who needs sound with a game like this.
TOTAL: ****/10 (7)

Lastablity:
You will play it anywhere anytime. It's one of those games that just grow on you and refuse to get off, even when you scrub really hard in the shower, it still doesn't get rid of Galaga.
TOTAL: **********/10 (10)

Overall:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't have this game now, hunt it down. It's one of those games that you will not regret buying because when ever you need something to do it's allways there offering it's aliens to blast away.
TOTAL: ********/10 (8)