Review by DannysGetNDown

"That is one smart blue puffball, I wish I was that smart. Wait, I am the on controlling him!"

This is such a great thinking game After I played it once I was addicted and could not put it down. You control a little, round and blue ball thing, and make him move around the room and he has to solve the rooms trick in order to open the door to the next room. There are a lot of rooms and the puzzles get more and more complex. The funny part is once you get a puzzle right you'll look at it and wonder why it took so long to complete and yet it was so easy. The story is that this little blue ball called Lolo is trying to make it to the top of this giant tower to save his girlfriend Lala. The Adventures of Lolo 2 and 3 are exactly the same as this except that there are different puzzles. You always have a full shot of the room because the camera is an above view shot. So you can examine the room and try to figure out the puzzle before you start. Each puzzle may contain different obstacles for you to get passed. There may be; enemies trying to chase, or a tree thing shooting needles at you, or some enemies trying to trap you in a corner, or water in your way. But after you get passed a puzzle you'll always smile until you see the next room and then it will leave your face as you go, "Oh man this ones going to be hard." The smile will be longer lasting after complete the game.

It's a game on the regular Nintendo it isn't gonna be spectacular. But for that time it's pretty good looking.

Music/Sound: 8/10
The same music plays throughout the whole game (I think) and It's fun to hum the song as you're thinking about the puzzle and what has to be done to solve it.

Gameplay: 710
It's on regular Nintendo so the controls are easy. You only use the control pad to move and one of the buttons to use items obtained to help solve the puzzle.

Replay Value: Medium
It's always fun to go back and play this game again because you can't remember all of the puzzles and how to solve them. Some you will some you won't but the ones you won't you'll remember once you do it again!

This game is very challenging and everyone should play this game especially those people who like feeling the sense of accomplishment, or like to solve puzzles, or just want something different to play, here is your game.

Pros:
A very challenging puzzle game

Cons:
No Multi-player

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 02/02/06