Review by Yakuza

"Strange game."

Date review is made: 1999-09-16

My review to the weird game Ghost n' Goblins. Game is made by Konami I think. It's a very very very(almost that old as SMB1) old game. It is not a good game, in fact a bad one. But in some strange way, I feel sorry for it and give it 2. Some kinda score higher than it is worth.

Well, here's not the review, here's the warning!!!!!!!

Control: Control is no control. U can't control hero at all. The weopons u use is something not possible to use. More to say is unnecessary.

Score control: 1.2/10

Music/Sound: What? Music? I never heard any!! Sound? You mean when the zombies go down?

Score music/sound: 2.3/10

Challenge: Yeah, this game is definetly hard. I never played it to the end, but my friend did it once. When he finished the game, he sat down satisfied that he beat it. He had tried and tried for hours(many many hours!)and finally he did it. Then the text comes up"Congratulations! Now you just have to play it once again" or something like that. He was completely destroyed. He didn't play that game any more time. (The game is hard)

Score challenge: 10/10

Fun-factor: What? Fun?

Score fun-factor: 0.3/10 (You can get a few laughs along the way)

Summary: A bad game. Must be the worst of Konami. But if you're looking for a hard game, this's the one. Just be sure to have nerves and a lotta patience. Myself, I can live without playing the game.

Score overall: 1.3/10(Score is 1.3 cuz of the laughs it brings of how bad it is)

TOTAL SCORE(Score on a line between 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10): 2/10

Last wicked line: Strange (and bad)game.

Reviewer's Score: 2/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 01/13/01