Review by Psycho Penguin

"A good game back in the days...."

Remember Legacy of the Wizard? That NES game released by Broderbund Software way back in 1990 (I believe). Anyways, after first reading about it and hearing it was a good aventure, i decided to try and get it. Luckily, I had a friend who did not like the game, so i traded Jaws to get Legacy of the Wizard. Talk about good trades!! Legacy of the Wizard is a highly above average adventure game in the reins of Goonies 2.

GOOD POINTS
-The storyline was pretty cool. Basically, you start off in this hut and have the option to be one of several characters. Your quest is to become the DragonMaster by finding a Dragon Sword.

-The gameplay rocks. Seriously, while most of the game has you shooting blocks and stuff, the game is still very fun. It's also quite addicting.

-The option to play as several different characters. Definetly adds replay value to the game.

-The graphics are decent, especially for a NES game.

BAD POINTS
-Gets boring to play after a while.

-High challenge factor. I have yet to beat the game because I have really no idea how to beat it!!

OVERALL SCORE 8/10
Legacy of the Wizard is really cool game, despite the fact that it is so big and massive that you may become frustrated. regardless, it's a good game that belongs in your library of NES games.

SCORES