Review by Psycho Penguin

"4 sports in one.. too bad 3 of them stink"

Quattro Sports. You know, I used to have this game before I really started collecting NES games. I traded it or sold it or something a while back, and I regret that decision to this day. You see, after reading a NES Rarity List, I discovered that Quattro Sports was a rare game. So, Quattro Sports is a bad game that you should get becasue it's so rare.

GRAPHICS 4/10
First off, the graphics in the baseball game are pretty good, and the charcater designs are solid. However, the graphics in the other three games are terrible. The tennis ball in the tennis ball is a gray dot, which basically descibes the graphics in the game.

CONTROL 10/10
The control for all four games is solid overall, and the game with the worst control is BMX Racing, while the baseball games has the best control overall.

GAMEPLAY 5/10
There are four games on the cartridge: Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, and BMX racing. My favorite game on the game is Baseball, because it is a lot of fun to play and the only reason to get the cartridge (besides the rarity of the game). The other three games, espeicllay tennis, are solid, but BMX Racing sucks.

FUN FACTOR 4/10
Baseball is fun, but the rest think

Reviewer's Score: 3/10 | Originally Posted: 11/01/99, Updated 07/16/01