"Perhaps the greatest NES game to date!"

Introduction:
As a little kid I've always loved this game. This game is pure fun, with some really unbelievable things in it. It's a side-scroller, the same as almost every other 8-bit game, but this one is fun. How's it fun? Well find out.

Graphics:
It's so hard to judge old games' graphics after you've experienced the new generation graphics, so this is a little hard. Compared to other games I have in my library, these graphics are awesome. They beat out any other NES game I own, any day. Everything is as detailed as can be in this, and the Main Character just kicks complete ass!
Score: 10/10

Gameplay:
It's a side-scroller. It's hard to judge gameplay on this one. It's hard if you're really bad at side-scrollers, but if you're experienced enough you can zip through this game like it was nothing. The controls are easy to learn and understand (with what, two buttons?). Each action responses quite well to what you make him do. This game is also fun as can be.
Score: 9/10

Sound:
Heh, the little sound effects make this game even cooler. The soundtrack is pretty damn good for a NES game, you can memorize the songs easily and sing along while you play. No sarcasm intended either. But there's not much to comment about.
Score: 8/10

Characters:
Your character is amazingly cool, he just looks so friggin cool. But it's not like he has much background, he's just some really awesome guy. The bad guys are the usual monster-type of any game...However, if you just start playing without reading an instruction manual, you'll be pretty confused as to what the gigantic heads are doing (well you save them from badguys...and that girl in the bathtub was pretty random as well).
Score: 8/10

Story:
The story is a pretty confusing story about Xexyz and Zexys. Basically the planets are all ruined and you're out to save them. The usual action-flick type video game, I'd say. (You can read the other Review for a real good detailed version of how the story goes).
Score: 7/10

Replay Value / Fun Factor:
The game is well made, you'd come back for more, especially if you're into these types of games. You'll play it a lot, especially since the bosses are pretty damn hard. The game is all fun, nothing but. You'll enjoy this game as much as you'd probably enjoy any other NES game, but I'm sure you'd like it even more.
Score: 10/10

Final Thoughts:
A great game that you can't pass down. So the story isn't much and the characters are a bit confusing, but that's not the point of this game. The point of this game is to kill monsters and enjoy yourself. You'll also enjoy the spacesuit part of the game, it's damn fun.

Final Score (not an average) : 9/10