Why do my guests keep getting lost while trying to find the exit?

1. The guests that are getting lost have maps. What can I do to prevent them from getting lost!? It's in Leafy Lake, October Year 7. I've bought all the land around the park, but not all of it is developed yet.

User Info: saxplayer3

saxplayer3 - 7 years ago

1. Alright, to start, if it is year 7, don't mind this place anymore. MOVE ON
    Second, Any two paths that lead to the same place totaly drive guests insane. There are a lot of these at Evergreen Gardens and guests get lost in a snap.
    Third, Ive noticed that people who have maps don't use them as we think they would. The game cons us by selling them.
    Lastly, Any confusing high paths that are on suports lure guests to them, it seems. Make them nice, simple, and even lead a path from a place where guests get lost a lot straight to the exit

User Info: sonic6060

sonic6060 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Don't make complex pathways that lead them to nowhere.

Don't make any "squares" or "rectangles" with your paths as they will just move around in circles.

Maps just reduce the chance of them getting lost, not totally extinguish the problem.

It may help if there are more pathways that lead from one part of the park directly to the part of the park where the exit is located.

User Info: sonic479

sonic479 - 7 years ago 1 0