I need help installing deluxe version?

1. I got the roller coaster tycoon deluxe and I can't get it to install because it says I have to uninstall the original roller coaster tycoon. I have uninstalled a trial rct2 I had on here and have searched all files and advanced hidden files and it doesn't show anything else but it still won't install and says I need to uninstall it before I can install the deluxe one.

User Info: beaglepup

beaglepup - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 or 2 "Deluxe version"? It sounds like some kind of expansion pack, in which case you'll have to buy the original game before the expansion pack will have anything to expand on. A demo won't work.

User Info: XTApocalypse

XTApocalypse - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. Are you sure you uninstalled the trial, and not just deleted it? There might be a registry setting from the trial that makes this game think that the trial is still installed.

User Info: YoshiLord06

YoshiLord06 - 6 years ago 0 1