Question from Chaotic_Gamer

RCT Patch Question?

Recently, I've had an itch to play this game again, and while looking up some of the faqs, I realized that patches exist for the game, one for each disc. I have the original game + both expansions.

Should I simply install only the Loopy Landscapes patch, or is it best to get all three patches?

Answers

wildgoosespeedr answered:

This site should solve your problems. Just search on Google or something for "Intermediate RCT Loopy Landscapes" and it should give detailed instructions on what to do with your patches.
0 0

Thorpe89 answered:

If the game runs fine, you should be fine with no patches. However, if the game fails to start after installing an expansion pack, then there should be patches out there to address this and some other issues. Check GameSpot and the Atari website (in your region).
0 0