Review by PirateNipple

"Ever wanted to make people barf? Or laugh? Or scream?"

Ever wanted to make people barf? Or laugh? Or scream? Now you can! RollerCoaster Tycoon let's you do all this and more as you build your very own amusement park. Build your own shops, rides, and of course, COASTERS. Recover from a devastating crash. Persuade people to come to your park. Offer coupons, lower prices, and add that well-needed bathroom!

Graphics - 7/10
Pretty much, you see your park. You see the peeps walk around, the coasters crash, and the barf, woohoo!

Sound - 7/10
Again, you hear what you see. You hear peeps talking, coasters coasting, and money being spent (I know money can't kame a sound, you'll see what I mean when you play.)

Control - 7/10
You use the mouse, and keyboard shortcuts. Pretty simple.

Fun-ness Factor - 9/10
It's SOOOOOO fun to make a coaster fly right into the water, or better yet, with peeps on it! Pick up people and put them in a big hole, on a rock, it's just soooooo fun!

Overall - 8/10

I give this game an 8 becuase it's just so fun, but can get hard and boring QUICK. Buy the add-on pack (Corkscrew Follies/Added Attractions) for some extra kicks, like more coaster types or new land type. I say buy this game, if you have the money.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 12/19/99, Updated 12/19/99