Review by therater13

"Its the same boring game."

Here is what I think about tiberian sun, firestorm. I think this game is actually worse then tiberian sun, the interface is the same, the graphics are the same but everything just feels so much cheaper. I think west wood spent most of there budget on half decent Hollywood actors last time but meh, I have to admit the cut scenes were amusing to watch. I had a bit more fun playing the regular tiberian sun game, which is strange because it was not a very good game on my opinion. Now I will get to the specific reasons on why I did not like this game.

Audio: The audio in this expantion of the game tiberian sun is the same thing as the last game pretty much. Except there are different actors who are not as good as the ones from the first game in my opinion.

Graphics: They are the same as the first game which also means they are fairly weak, even for the time the game came out, when the first game came out its graphics were not very god and this game is no exception. I wish they would of re modeled some things, and made some units bigger, it would of given more meaning to there existence.

Story: Same darn thing, Kane is replaced by a computer and the same thing happens like every other command and conquer game. We have seen it before and this time it is pretty boring like last time. They could of made it a bit more interesting though.

Multi player: Never played the game online so I can not judge for myself.

Game play: The game play in this game is almost the same as the last game. Except in my opinion the missions are less fun, the objectives are pretty annoying, well sometimes anyway. It was fine when all you had to do was destroy an enemy base. I remember one mission I had to rescue someone or something. I did around 7 of the gdi campaign missions and 4 nod missions and overall I regret spending time on this. But I had no other games to play at the time so, meh.

If you are a fan of tiberian sun buy this game, it's the same darn thing. But if you were not a fan of tiberian sun then I don't think this one will change your mind, skip it.

Overall score: 2/10

Reviewer's Score: 2/10 | Originally Posted: 04/28/08

Game Release: Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun - Firestorm (US, 03/08/00)