Review by poweriess

"Worth the time, but has many flaws in it. Still great though."

Graphics - 9/10. The Graphics at the time are the BEST you could get back then. It doesnt get any better than this. Many people on Gamefaqs say the Graphics suck or there is better. Well, there wasnt for the PC. THESE ARE THE BEST GRAPHICS YOU COULD GET AT THE TIME. But, the only reason why I give it a 9/10 is that different faces for everyone would be nice. If you owned the game, you would know what Im talking about.

Gameplay - 7/10. This game is kind of like a star craft kind of game, point and click and move your troops around. The Gameplay is simple, either kill aliens, complete puzzles, or heal other teammates. Pretty simple, would be much higher score if ripcord implemented some other cool nits in this game too. New scenarios like "Swarm" would make the game MUCH more fun. New weapons also would have been awesome. There are only 6 different types of monsters in the game, some more monsters would have been great aswell.

Audio - 5/10. Ok the only good song in the whole thing would have to be track number 4. The rest of the songs dont really flow with the map. New songs, and new voices would have been great. Everyone that is a male trooper has pretty much the same voice which is why I give it a 4/10. Also another noteable thing in the entire game is the alien that can hold weapons. The voice in that is great while the other voices for the aliens is not so much.

Replayability - 10/10. Re playability is high. Why? The fun in the maps will keep you playing.. Some noteable ones would be "Swarm" in which you have to defend the base from hundreds of zombies while the researchers develop a weapon. Other maps include healing teamates, building robots to defend and others. If I can play this game for 12 whole years and still play it today, you WILL like this game. Its not just my opinion, others have said it too. Why wouldnt you like this game? =]
Playing online is also another option, although ive never tried it out yet, I will transcend to do it.

Overall - 8/10. This game can keep you playing it for give or take a month or even a whole year. After that, not so much. Right now, I played this game 12 years ago when it first came out. The only reason why im playing it is because I had so much fun with it. Right now, its alright. I can guarantee this IS a keeper though.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 06/30/10

Game Release: Enemy Infestation (US, 09/30/98)

Would you recommend this