Why won't Lego Rock Raiders intall on Windows Vista 64 bit?

1. I put the disc in, it loads, allow/cancel appears, click on allow, loads again, nothing else comes up even if I wait a long time so what can I do?.

User Info: Stevee14

Stevee14 - 6 years ago
    I get a similar thing but i have windows 7 so when i load it it sayd my computer is missing d3drm.dll. wat do i do!?

User Info: darkzeru023

darkzeru023 - 6 years ago
    Hey guys! I have the same problem. I tried to run it on windows 7 but then it said I didn't have the d3drm file. I downloaded that. Then when I started the game I had to choose between 2 kinds of things I don't really know what I think it had something to do with screen resolution? Then the game run but very slow and the screen was flickering. I when I completed 1 level the game failed and shut down and I lost all.

Anyone please help me!

User Info: A7XsynG

A7XsynG - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You need a d3drm.dll, so you either need to install it on another computer and copy pasta it over, or I think rock raiders united has a free copy....

User Info: Killer2401

Killer2401 - 6 years ago 0 0