Deck editing?

1. Why cant I drag the main cards from my deck out? I've been getting better cards and all i can do is add it from my sideboard, but i cant pull out a single card from my main board in exchange of the new cards

User Info: sylvos31

sylvos31 - 6 years ago

1. There obviously isnt a real deck editor existent. So thats why I cannot create an own full deck.
    There in this game only existent decks can be used and altered but thats all it seems and unlocking some amount of cards for every deck. Puttin into sideboard means taking this unlocked cards out of deck. Only these unlocked cards can be moved but the original deck stays as it is. The more of unlocked cards are let in the actual deck the more land mana is putted into automatically and no way to adjust that manually.

User Info: OerbanaVanille

OerbanaVanille - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. This isn't a bug, if that's what you thought it was. I'm guessing they made it that way for people new to magic(like me), even though most people(including me) think that there should be an actual deck editor.

User Info: joejr50

joejr50 - 6 years ago 0 0