Question from grs-15

Where to download recoil game full version for free?

i always seem to have problem after downloading the game. I have tried it many times.

granata_bg asked for clarification:

Where is the download button? I want to download it so much...
Please tell me if you know!

radhesham asked for clarification:

I have this game but it is playable only when u have cd in ROM drive now my question is that How can i play this game every time i want to play but i want to play without cd ...........................................I f any body has any answere please let me inform sir u are welcome ....................................Or if u have any idea of site where to download this game please help me in this regard...............................U all are welcome

Answers

Maluuni22283 answered:

It could be that the file type you download is a .rar file, meaning you need a .rar file player. these can also be downloaded. the rar file must be burned to a disk before it works.
0 0