Where to download recoil game full version for free?

1. i always seem to have problem after downloading the game. I have tried it many times.

User Info: grs-15

grs-15 - 6 years ago
    Where is the download button? I want to download it so much...
    Please tell me if you know!

User Info: granata_bg

granata_bg - 5 years ago
    I have this game but it is playable only when u have cd in ROM drive now my question is that How can i play this game every time i want to play but i want to play without cd ...........................................I f any body has any answere please let me inform sir u are welcome ....................................Or if u have any idea of site where to download this game please help me in this regard...............................U all are welcome

User Info: radhesham

radhesham - 3 years ago

Answers

1. It could be that the file type you download is a .rar file, meaning you need a .rar file player. these can also be downloaded. the rar file must be burned to a disk before it works.

User Info: Maluuni22283

Maluuni22283 - 6 years ago 0 0