Need help getting the iron key?

1. the first time I go into the subway to get the iron key, I put the clamp with the inflated duck but she says that the clamp goes over the key, but without something to shut the clamp she can't pick it up. What am I missing?

User Info: RavenDeschain

RavenDeschain - 5 years ago

Answers

1. This is how to obtain the the Iron Key:

Go to subway. In inventory, use mouth on rubber duck to blow it up. Be sure that the band-aid has been removed from the rubber ducky. Look close (eye icon) at the rubber duck in inventory. Then, while at close up of the duck in the background, right click to get inventory. Use clamp on inflated rubber duck to open the clamp. Combine this with the clothesline. Immediately, click this makeshift fishing pole on the spark to get the iron key. If not fast enough, the clamp closes because the rubber duck is deflated too fast before being around the key and have to start over.

User Info: XainasFZQ

XainasFZQ - 1 month ago 0 0