During gameplay press Ctrl + Tab to open the console, then enter the following codes:
Effect Code Full map CHEATERSDOPROSPER:ExploreArea(); Gives # gold CHEATERSDOPROSPER:AddGold([#]); Gives 5 healing potions, 5 antidotes, and 1 scroll of Stone to Flesh CHEATERSDOPROSPER:FirstAid(); Gives 500 gold CHEATERSDOPROSPER:Midas(); Gives selected characters # exp CHEATERSDOPROSPER:SetCurrentXP([#]); Spawn given item CHEATERSDOPROSPER:CreateItem([item name]); Teleport to pointer CHEATERSDOPROSPER:Hans();
Contributed By: Starky27.
Enable cheat keys
First download the latest patch (1.05 or above). Then open the ''icewind.ini'' file under where you installed the game. Under the [Game Options] heading, add the line ''Cheats=1'' (no quotes). Then start the game and press Ctrl and Tab to open the console. Enter: CHEATERSDOPROSPER:EnableCheatKeys(), if you installed expansion enter: GETYOURCHEATON:EnableCheatKeys()
Effect Code Goes through character icons backwards Ctrl+6 Goes through character icons forwards Ctrl+7 Heals character under mouse pointer Ctrl+R Kills character under mouse pointer Ctrl+Y Makes monster/npc under mouse pointer join your party Ctrl+Q Moves party to position under mouse pointer Ctrl+J Shows boxes around characters Ctrl+9 Shows triggers and traps Ctrl+4
Contributed By: Fenriswolf.
1. Give the item(s) you want to duplicate to one character (character A).
2. Export A to any export file.
3. Save & exit, then load your game.
4. At the Character Arbitration screen, click on an empty slot.
5. At the character creation screen, select 'Import' and choose the export file you saved A to.
6. Go thru the rest of the character generation and you will have a clone of A, B.
7. In your game, take all the items (the ones you want duplicated) off of B and give them to your other characters.
8. Save!! and load your game. Delete B.
You now have copies of all of A's items. This can be repeated as many times as needed.
Contributed By: DarkMoonDragon66.
Know Something We Don't?
You can submit new cheat codes for this game using our Cheat Submission Form.
Have We Been Fooled?
If you see a non-working or fake code in the list above, let us know by using our Problem Submission Form.