Please Help;game runs fast?Hitman code name 47

1. When i down load the game it runs veary fast,so fast you cant control it,I us to have it on my Dell desk top and it works fine,when i put it on my new HP.laptop dont no how to slow it down enough to play it.
    Please help me,not real smart about things like this.Love the GAME whant t0 play it.....

User Info: dhh_99

dhh_99 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You might need to adjust your mouse sensitivity in the game's options. The mouse sensitivity decides how fast your mouse moves, so that might be the problem. First press Esc. Then go to gameplay and options. Than scroll down until you see the mouse sensitivity option. Now just adjust that bar down or up and see if there is any difference in your gameplay.

User Info: tombuscus4540

tombuscus4540 - 2 years ago 0 0