Connection Rejected: Your Client is Older than the Server?

1. So i have 2 problems.
    1. I have created a server and i can see that there are people playing on it in the console but for some reason I cant see my own server?
    2.So i figured that i would just type in my ip and join using direct ip but whenever i hit join it gives me this

User Info: Rogue_101

Rogue_101 - 6 years ago
    "connection rejected: your client is older than the server?" but i know that my client isnt older than the server because i have downloaded the 1.09 patch (multiple times mind you) from gamespot.com could anybody help me plz??
    Oh and i dont have this problem with my halo custom edition server I can see it on the list and can join, and for all of you who think i might be an idiot no i didnt try using the custom edition server for halo pc.

User Info: Rogue_101

Rogue_101 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. 1 thing THERE IS A NEW PATCH

User Info: GhostBurnzy

GhostBurnzy - 3 years ago 0 0