Why does Riven Dome book NOT open 233rd Age animation?

1. Again, I provided five numbers (from Ghen's Crater laboratory) - to successful animation inside the Riven Dome I opened. Its upper surface desired. Upon click of that book, it was opened. Tried click on both left & right (right = black). Anyway, my open-book clicks werent animated; left-click closes to book again. Another touch option was lower-right ball; that click took me back into previous inner Riven Dome slot.

User Info: cramac

cramac - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Think about the purpose of the dome. It's not there just to secure the book. Just because you can get into the dome doesnt mean it is doing what it's supposed to do...

User Info: Hellish_Fiend

Hellish_Fiend - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. So the linking book isn't working? I can guarantee that it is not a technical glitch in your Riven software. No, Hellish_Fiend was on the money. You figured out the security lock on the book, but not the other half of the puzzle. I'm not going to ruin it by giving you the answer directly. Instead observe how other things work in Age Five.

User Info: Highlander

Highlander - 8 months ago 0 0