Question from RyujiAssassin

How do I start Act 3, Quest 4?

I am at act 4, but Act 3 Quest 4 never started for me. Anyone know what I did wrong?

Matt_E_Lynch answered:

Talk to Alkor after beating Act 3 Quest 2, he'll tell you to get a book for him.. It's in the Ruined Temple, the entrance is in 1 of 3 locations: lower kurast, kurast bazaar, upper kurast or kurast causeway. In the ruined temple you'll find a unique Flesh Hunter called Battlemaid Sarina. Obviously you should kill her, but it's not required as part of the quest. Near where you encounter her, you'll find a pedestal with a book. Pick it up, you'll be told to bring it to Alkor and he'll give you a potion for your work. The potion gives you 5 free attribute points to spend as you see fit. However, the quest is not required to clear the game.
0 0

Answers

Lance_Wrongbow answered:

Talk to Alkor to start this quest. There are quests that you can skip and proceed with the story, and this is one of them.
0 0

What is the requirement of this game? Answered zuhayer01
How do I beat Uber Dia or location of him? Answered Shadowstriker71
Gem = MF?? Answered Noob327
Runeword Insight failed to work, could someone find out what went wrong? Answered BellringaJ
Need help with multiplayer?! Answered patrikking99