How do I start Act 3, Quest 4?

1. I am at act 4, but Act 3 Quest 4 never started for me. Anyone know what I did wrong?

User Info: RyujiAssassin

RyujiAssassin - 7 years ago

1. Talk to Alkor after beating Act 3 Quest 2, he'll tell you to get a book for him.. It's in the Ruined Temple, the entrance is in 1 of 3 locations: lower kurast, kurast bazaar, upper kurast or kurast causeway. In the ruined temple you'll find a unique Flesh Hunter called Battlemaid Sarina. Obviously you should kill her, but it's not required as part of the quest. Near where you encounter her, you'll find a pedestal with a book. Pick it up, you'll be told to bring it to Alkor and he'll give you a potion for your work. The potion gives you 5 free attribute points to spend as you see fit. However, the quest is not required to clear the game.

User Info: Matt_E_Lynch

Matt_E_Lynch - 7 years ago 0 0

1. Talk to Alkor to start this quest. There are quests that you can skip and proceed with the story, and this is one of them.

User Info: Lance_Wrongbow

Lance_Wrongbow - 7 years ago 0 0