Question from question_asker3

Where can I find Clegans claw item set)?

How do i get those items that are colored green when u pick them up, such as ex. whoever claw and so on?

MGS3GURU answered:

http://www.geocities.com/hammermand2/files/d2drops104.zip
That is a drop calculator, it gives you the chances of finding any given item on any given difficulty from any monster. What you are talking about are set items, which depending on the set, can be found in any difficulty. The most common places to get set items is by running Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal.
2 0

Answers

ffrulz16 answered:

Anywhere this is a drop that will drop more frequently in hell along with other low level sets. If that does not work for you then try to trade for it.
0 2

McHating answered:

Normal and Nightmare act bosses drop good set items, and I've gotten claglaw's a fair number of times from them.
0 0

Roxinos answered:

http://diablo3.ingame.de/tips/calcs/dropcalc/dropcalc.php?lang=en&
patch=110&mode=lod&interface=default&window=true

That's a drop calculator. It may be set for patch 1.1 but it's still valid because none of the drop mechanics have changed between 1.11 and 1.12.

Anyway, assuming you have no MF:

Shield: The Cow King (Normal) or The Smith (Normal)
Gloves: Andariel (Normal) or Mephisto (Normal)
Sword: Mephisto (Normal) or Diablo (Normal)
1 0

DRIFTA23 answered:

cows drop lots of CEGLAWS
0 2

ForkInAToaster answered:

Ok well i do have Cleglaws claw the shield and i just happened to get it when i was farming Mephisto on Normal at about level 35 as a rabies druid but a good circuit i run is first you go to durance of hate level 2 and fight your way to mephisto then i teleport to kurast and go straight to travincal to kill the council usually in all with only about 20% MF (magic Find) i got a set item about once every ten runs or so from mephisto and about 1 from every 15 runs for the council i hope this helps u.
0 0

reawaken1998 answered:

I actually got the Clegclaw Shield on Normal difficulty from a chest on the 2nd floor of the catacombs. I don't know if this helps but it does prove the randomness of getting individual set items.
0 0

Do find item bonuses stack? Answered zosodojo777
Why cant my mercenary use my item? Answered Kildrazien
Can you make an item ethereal? Answered SirThunderChunk
Socketing an item with the cube? Answered Veral42
where can I find tyrael in Act III? Answered DBGrandeur09