Question from kclaravall01

What is Twisted Essence of Suffering for?

I just dont know what to do with it also keys of terror?
I cant sell them or trade.. What are they for?

Fullmetal_Mage answered:

Essences and Keys only drop in Hell difficulty.

There are 4 kinds of essences total. One is dropped by Andariel and Duriel, one by Mephisto, one by Diablo and one by Baal. Transmuting the 4 of them in the Horadric Cube creates a Token which when used allows you to reset your skills and stats.

The keys are part of an event to get a Hellfire Torch large charm. There are 3 keys. One is dropped by the Countess, one by the Summoner and one by Nihlathak. Transmuting all 3 in the Horadric cube opens a portal to one of 3 locations where you can fight a boss who will drop an organ (Mephisto's Brain, Diablo's Horn or Baal's Eye). Transmuting these 3 organs in the cube opens a portal to Uber Tristram, where you'll fight much stronger versions of Mephisto, Diablo and Baal. Killing them all nets you a Hellfire Torch large charm.

To kill the bosses dropping the organs and Uber Mephisto, Diablo and Baal alone will require a high level character and only a few builds can actually do it.
2 0

Answers

lady0uroboros answered:

@Full metal mage: Mind if I jump in? When can I battle Baal?
0 0

What is the requirement of this game? Answered zuhayer01
How do I beat Uber Dia or location of him? Answered Shadowstriker71
Gem = MF?? Answered Noob327
Runeword Insight failed to work, could someone find out what went wrong? Answered BellringaJ
Need help with multiplayer?! Answered patrikking99