Review by Cs Freak

"What's Quake3, Unreal? Never heard of those.."

Ok, let me start off by saying, ''this is the only fps game your going to need, forget about those ''unrealistic'' fps games i.e Quake 3 Unreal, this game is straight out the best...Sure Unreal and Quake have pretty graphics but do they even be half of counter-strike in terms of gameplay and realsim? Let me say this, just think of Counterstrike as a big ''Superstar'' sandwich Carl Jr. and thinks of Quake 3 and Unreal to um...a Happy-Meal Hamburger from McDonald's see my point...

Graphics 8/10
Ok, so what? The graphics aren't perfect but there still very good. From the slick looking desert eagles to the powerful AWP, it looks great and look very much alike to their real life counterparts but then again they're not ''perfect''. The surrounding however look very nice and detailed. The players do look pretty good, the terrorist really look like terrorists!

Sound 10/10
The sound in this game is perfect no doubt about that! The gun-shots and HE grenade's exploding makes you feel like in a real war...Grab this game with a very good sound-card and you'll be in your room sitting on the chair jumping every now and then looking around trying to figure out if the gun shots you heard, came from the game or real life. Also, you need sound in this game and need to fully take advantage of it. It helps out a lot. With a good sound card you can actually hear an enemy coming or someone reloading giving you a chance to suprise them.

Gameplay 10/10
Whew boy, the gameplay here is perfect. It is so well balanced with diffrent guns. Ok, let me start of what the game is about. The game is simply a cops and robbers game where the cops try to kill the robbers and the robbers are trying to kill the cops, but in this game they're specified as ''counter-terrorist'' and ''terrorist.'' Both team start off in a starting point in the map with all the terrorist on one side and coutner-terrorist on the other. They both start of with money which let's them buy guns, armor, and other stuff. Then they go off trying to kill each other's team. But the game doesn't end there, there are diffrent objectives in diffrent maps such as the CT's trying to rescue hostages, T's trying to plant the bomb on a bombsite and etc. If one team fulfills one of the objectives the round ends with the team winning and gaining more money then the other team. So they the teams have two choices, kill off the other team or fulfill the other objective. Oh, and there are diffrent weapons that are only a certain team can have, for example the CT's can have the Colt M4A1 but the T's can have the AK47, hence creating a perfect variety.

Replay Value 10/10
I have only one thing to say, I have no life cauze of this game now.

Get it NoW! Trust me you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 07/21/01, Updated 07/21/01