How do i hide my gun?

1. Well if you watch some machinimas about Half Life they hide the gun and pull it out when they need

so...How the hell do i do that?

User Info: animakerdrag

animakerdrag - 7 years ago
    Half Life1 (and blueshift)

User Info: animakerdrag

animakerdrag - 7 years ago
    What button is the console

User Info: stealghytoast

stealghytoast - 6 years ago
    I have the sane problem as well, so I did enter Impulse 200 and it worked, but I tried typing it again and my weapon wouldn't show up, I tried bind toggle as well but it still woudn't work, I know how old this post is but I'm stil interested. Please help

User Info: Shrcker

Shrcker - 4 years ago

1. Once you have the console enabled enter "r_drawviewmodel 0" into the console and press enter.
    In Half-Life: Source it might be cheat protected.

User Info: fix_omega

fix_omega - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Is it Half Life, or Half Life 2?

If its Half Life 2, then they do it with Gmod, otherwise i have no idea.

User Info: ultima707

ultima707 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You can't. Or, you don't need to. What would be the point? You use weapons too often. Unless you mean on-screen display - but seeing what you currently have equipped is far more useful than not, I believe.

User Info: sequekhan

sequekhan - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Did you just watch the "Freeman's Mind" series? Anyway, I could have sworn there was an impulse console command for that. But even then you wouldn't just lower it off the bottom of the screen; it would make it spontaniously disappear! I think they use some kind of mod for that.

P.S. Do you mean Half-Life, Half-Life 2, or Half-Life: Source (or another Half-Life title)?

User Info: E_102_Gamma

E_102_Gamma - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Type Impulse 200 in the console to put away your weapon, or you can bind Impulse 200 to a key and press it to hide your weapon like how Ross hides the weapons in Freeman's Mind.

User Info: Big_God_701

Big_God_701 - 7 years ago 1 0
  5. the "~" key activates the console.
    If you're playing the WON version you may need to create a shortcut to hl.exe then add "-console" on the target line like this:
    "E:\Program Files\Games\Half Life\hl.exe" -console

If you have the steam version, I do believe you just go to keyboard controls -> advanced -> activate developer's console.

User Info: Big_God_701

Big_God_701 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Try Impulse 200.

User Info: brawlfanboy9

brawlfanboy9 - 6 years ago 0 0