Question from 0412bubba

What are all the commands for TF2 on the Xbox and how do I use them?

I have the the Xbox 360 and want to learn how to do all the commands and can you do them with a chatpad??
Thanks

putnamehere3145 asked for clarification:

What's a Chatpad?

Fredk22 asked for clarification:

Okay, much more info is needed.

- What is a chatpad?
- What do you mean by commands? Are you talking about the voice commands?

0412bubba provided additional details:

A chatpad is the little texting accessory for your Xbox 360 controller

By command, I mean something i can type down like "snd_show" which I found off this other website.

SephSmokey answered:

the command console cannot be accessed in the Xbox360 version. sorry pal.
2 0

Answers

ShadowHog answered:

I don't believe ANY of the PC commands work on the Xbox version. Still, if the z, x and c buttons bring up context menus for various sayings, like the PC version, then there's your answer; various voice clips like "Spy!", "Activate Charge!", "Sentry ahead!" or the ever-ubiquitous "Need a Dispenser here!".

Unless you meant cheat-codes as per the console (accessed in the PC version by activating it in options and then hitting ` (tilde)), in which case, typing in random letters should start to list all the various commands. I don't think that's even in the 360 version, though.
1 0

XxJesterxX answered:

The console version of TF2 is watered down due to lack buttons, the chat pad for fast action communication. My advice, if theres a spy either:
A) Tell your teammates through your mic.
B) Shoot at him to possibly notify your teammates.
C) Live with it.

For discussing strategies however the only real way is to hook up the ol' mic and start socializing.
0 0

Mark242 answered:

I have heard that Valve is updating Team Fortress 2.
Hopefully it will include all the updates form TF2 PC version as well as the voice commands.
I say again. Hopefully.
0 0

paniccat answered:

There is no console on the xbox
0 0