Question from slice3456

What's the spec needed to run this game?

i'm on 512 RAM, 1.5 GGHZ processor and a half decent graphics card.

The_Red_Hunter answered:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Provides all you need to know about specs and performance.
2 0

Answers

Pokeman512 answered:

1.7 GHz Pentium 4
512 MB system RAM
DirectX 8 compatible video card

These are the required specs, if you had exactly this, it wouldn't play very well, but it would load.
0 0

BahamutZero92 answered:

Your processor speed is a bit slow, but you might be able to barely run this game. I'd recommend shelling out 120USD for a duo-core processor, 40 for some RAM(2gigabytes will work nicely) and I have no comment about the card unless I know what it is.
0 0

yo_dady6 answered:

Save money
Get a dual core CPU over 2.0 ghz
Get at least an 8600GT vid card
have at least 2 gigs ram
0 0

yourdoomishere answered:

Get something like a Intel core duo e6750 2.66GHz costs $100 and 2 gigs of ram cost $40 and you will be more than fine.
0 0

NeoMidgar answered:

A better processor and at least 512MB more RAM is highly recommended. Not sure about your video card, since I don't know anything about it.

If your motherboard is starting to age, you might have to get a new motherboard just to get a new processor, since it could very well have an outdated type of processor socket. A new motherboard can also mean you need to get another type of RAM to go with it, and if your video card is AGP, a new video card as well. Not to mention a new power supply to support all of that if your current one is weak.

You might basically have to build a new computer, but it's worth it if you want to be able to play new PC games.
0 0