Review by Link123456

"What can be more fun than taking down other nations?"

This is the third addition to the Civ. franchise and boy does it rock. The graphics, game play, and war style are all great. I'll tell more about that.

Graphics 8/10

The graphics in this game are awesome. There's nothing better than actually being able to what the resources are. And trust me you will need to be able to take control of them. They allow you build new units, improvements, and wonders.

Game play 9/10

This game's game play is the best I've ever seen. It allows you to control units (warriors, workers, explorers, etc.) and send into other countries on your continent (which you will be fighting for space and resources). While at war you capture enemy cities as your own, as steal their workers. When you do take them down some of your troops will get upgrade from conscript to regular to veteran to elite and then finally to elite*. Elite* is when your elite gets upgraded to the best of the best. When your elite gets to this point, you also get a leader, which can go to a city and make an army. You'll have a set of advisers when you start out: Domestic, Trade, Military, Cultural, Foreign, and Scientific advisers. Each one helps you to better understand the world around you.

Traits 9/10

This has traits that each Civ can have: Commercial, Expansionist, Industrious, Militaristic, Religious, and Scientific. Each trait helps you make advances faster and get discounts on improvements.

Replay Value 10/10

You can almost never be done with this game. It comes with preloaded scenarios and you can have a maximum of 20 - 26 (I can't remember how many) Civs on the same map as you.

I suggest you buy this as soon as possible. Overall score 9/10