Review by SephirGaine

"MoH:AA is probably the best FPS I've played."

Though I've played SO many first-person shooters (and I've played alot,) Medal of Honor: Allied Assault really stuck out to me. First of all, what kind of storyline could beat World War II? The game places you in the frontline of the Allies' military movement, which pretty much sets the mood for the entire game. Second of all, the weaponry that you use in this game is classic! The Tommygun, Colt .45, Browning Auto Rifle, Springfield.. they keep coming. More guns means more fun, right? Another thing that keeps this game alive is the Multiplayer over the internet. Come on, now.. D-Day with 31 other people. You CANNOT tell me that doesn't sound AWESOME. The Multiplayer is probably the best thing about the game, and for a good reason.

Graphics: Wow. Everything in this game looks great! So much detail was put into it, it's unbelieveable. Seriously, the movements of the German soldiers is so fluid, it's scary.
Score: 9.5

Sound: The sound was great, too. Even though there might be a few flaws here and there, everything was pretty real-to-life. Having bullets whizzing by your ears on Omaha Beach was awesome. =P
Score: 9

Storyline: Once again.. nothing can beat World War II. The story's great, of course, and the tone that the game sets plays WWII out great. The small twists that they creators managed to throw in were great, and made it only better.
Score: 10

Fun: Popping someone from 100 yards away with an M1 Garand.. what can't be fun about that!? But really, this game keeps you stunned at how entertaining it is, even though you're running around, killing any German you see. It leaves you hooked, and you don't even want to get up from your seat to go to the bathroom. Highly addictive.
Score: 9.5

Lasting Appeal: This game keeps you going for hours on-in. Once you get past the first two levels, there's no stopping you. Food? Forget the idea. You just keep playing. You finally beat the game on ''Medium.'' What now? HARD! Only more of a challenge, keeping the game entertaining, even the third time through. I played this game for about 3 months straight.
Score: 9

Well, I guess my bottom line is this: ''Medal of Honor: Allied Assault is the dopest of dope FPS ever.'' Then again, that's just my opinion. I could go on with my reasoning for this, but it would just be pointless. Go buy the game, and you'll know what I mean. It's worth it, BY FAR! MoH:AA will be a classic 10 years from now. It'll be the next Pacman in 25 years. Well, maybe not. So my job here is to get you to buy the game. Or something like that.. so the choice is yours. You can buy MoH:AA, or just stick with EverQuest. If you like first-person shooters, then you'll love this game.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 06/23/02, Updated 06/23/02