Review by lunatic cloud

"Worms are back in this game packed with tons of replay value"

Gameplay 9/10
Gameplay is great just as the one in Worms Armageddon. The moving around and jumping, and using ropes hasn't changed at all. Your mission to destroy Worms is still the same. But being the same does not mean being boring, it means this game only gives you new missions, new goals and new loads of fun. If you never played or owned Worms Armageddon you will love this game. Moving worms around and killing other worms with tons of different weapons to chose from these game really gives you a good time. Playing in the Internet will make this game even more fun. You can always challenge your friends in just one computer and it gets pretty fun.
The option of creating your own team is great. Customizing all things from flags to graves is great. The option of creating your own map is also good. There is also this patch you can download from Internet where you can create your own mission and test them on somebody else. This gets quite fun.

Story (No score)
This game doesn't have any story except the one that you are a worm agent in action. This doesn't really changes the game, but it would not be bad to add a story. Maybe you could be a secret agent and do all sort of stuff, but sadly there is not any story line or anything. Too bad.

Graphics 7/10
There is nothing impressive in these graphics, they stay the same as Worms Armageddon. I think this graphics really fit this game and its worms. The animations when you shoot a weapon or die are pretty good.

Sound and Music 7/10
There is nothing bad on the sound and all the talking the worms do but sometimes it gets too repetitive, luckily you can always change what they say (there are over 100 different groups of thing they can say including thing in other languages). The Music is fine but it is not outstanding at all.

Replayability 10/10
This game gets absolutely addictive and has lots of replay value. You will have tons of great time with this game and in the Internet it gets even more addictive.

Overall 8/10
I struggled for a while to deciding if giving this game an 8 or a 9. But I settled with eight though if you like to have a good time for a while this is your choice. I strongly suggest you try it before you buy it but its up to you. But as I said before there is not a mayor change from this game to Worms Armageddon.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10 | Originally Posted: 11/29/02, Updated 11/29/02