I can,t find my mods?

1. Whene I go to the mods there are not there it is blank?

User Info: gregorycool

gregorycool - 7 years ago
    What about single player mods

User Info: ditepepsi

ditepepsi - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Are they for the single or multiplayer if they are for the multiplayer open up and find them in the options or settings section near the bottom and it says mods then you can load them there.

User Info: zeldalives7

zeldalives7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. On some ocations, you may, once you download the mods, have to "un-zip" them. in which case,you have to press the start button on your desktop (or laptop), go to "my documents", look for the name of the mod next to a file with a zipper on it, click on it, and then click on "extract all files" to the left of the documents.

User Info: saitaria

saitaria - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. You have to put the pk3s that come with the mod into the 'base' folder in your installation. Certain mods, like JediPlus or JediMod require, like saitaria said, to be extracted. You have to create a folder in 'GameData' that matches the extraction, and put the files in there. The pk3 still needs to be in the base folder for the mod to work.

User Info: ShabaKiev101

ShabaKiev101 - 6 years ago 0 0