Question from mb1350

No room outside in sims...?

Hey, I have the sims hot date and have a two person family in the house across the street from the tutorial house. kinda hard to explain where exactly it is... but anyway

whenever my sims go outside their room/environment bar goes completely down. It's kind of annoying because my working sim would leave for work with at least 3 bars of happiness but because the room bar drops down outside he always leaves with two.

The problem is most likely the fact that the plants around the house are dead, but I had one of my sims replant almost half the plants in the yard and yet nothing changes. Am I right to think that the dead plants are the problem or is there something else? maybe a glitch in my game or family file? This problem has always happened ever since my sims moved into the house.

Shadowlynk answered:

There's a lot of things it could be. Dead plants are definitely a negative factor. Invest in a gardener or a robot to keep them healthy, or switch to bushes and trees. Trash such as old newspapers is also a big negative. You might just not have enough plants to counteract a big, empty lawn. All the other indoor room things apply, too: furnishings in the form of lawn decorations, patio furniture, and outdoor lighting help, as does a nice swimming pool.
2 0

Answers

YoshiLord06 answered:

If it is night time, you could place lamps of some kind near the walking path to the car. Darkness also results in a low room score.
1 0

Yogimaster6 answered:

Add Decorations to the outside,like plants and a pool,maybe a statue,also u could get a gardener if u have plants outside ur house(i use cheats so i dont care about my cash :D)hope this works for u(if u use cheats use the rosebud cheat)Good Luck
0 0

How will i start to play? Unanswered coleen_lazatin
The 'Where can I get you' feature is not working? Answered cyborga078