What is the trick for using the boat?

1. I am at tyhe docks and need to take the boat to get to Moira's mansion. There are no oars in or around the boat. What is the trick for using it or are there oars that i need to find?
    ClayBowser - 6 years ago

1. You use the boat the same way that you got in the church by first having done the ghost ship and then by clicking on the blue icon and it will take you to the next scene where you will be at the mansion.

Tin Star

Tin_Star - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I wonder if it is just that you really don't understand Tin Star's answers for both your questions, or that you just didn't bother reading and accepting them. BUT OVERALL, my answer is that there is no trick. Just activate the shining blue glyph floating on top of the boat, and the mission of retrieving the Compendium of Reproach (I think?) will start. If there are no glyphs, then it's high likely that you've missed out certain events, otherwise you'll just have ta restart the game all over again-.-

Hope this helps you again...

soulshoter123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. All you have to do is complete all objectives, then you go to the boat and it should have a glyph above it, walk neer it and right click
    then it should bring up the missions briefing
    and then thats it.

MrTakeda - 4 years ago 0 0

How do i make the boat move when i'm on it? Unresolved ClayBowser
Do I need to play the first two games before this? Unresolved Kage1417
Need copy of key board lay out? Unresolved rayzigelhofer