"This game will surely live forever...."

This is the sequel to the Game of the Year released in 2000. You're once again Cate Archer, the same Superspy that thwarted H.A.R.M.'s previous plan for world domination.

This game takes place after the events of the first NOLF. H.A.R.M. has summoned some of the world's top assassins to put an end to Cate Archer, who thwarted H.A.R.M's previous plan. Also, Project Omega has been revealed by the United States and is a top soviet project that may bring on to another World War (as if we didn't have enough World Wars already)! Cate's gonna have to unveil more info on this project while trying to stay out of ''H.A.R.M.'s way''.

Oh my! Thanks to the Lithtech Jupiter system, polygons have been pushed from 1,000 to 20,000 and the engine still able to handle it! Right now this is the closest it can get to real life, and everything is just stunning and realistic. Cate Archer looks better than ever, but throughout the whole game, she uses three outfits! Oh well. I guess UNITY's budget was pretty tight this time around.

Sound/Music: 10/10

The music's still interactive. This music is a lot better than NOLF's, but some of the themes from NOLF you'll probably recognize, and even the original NOLF theme is in this game, but you'll have to find it for yourself, because I'm not telling :)

Gameplay is actually better, and you no longer need to worry about those terrible missions where getting spotted means game over. You can now put enemies to sleep with specific gadgets and weapons, and when you use hairspray or phosphorus ammunition, your enemies will get caught on fire and will run away, trying to put it out. Also, you now earn Skill point rewards by finding intelligence items, doing specific things, and also even completing missions, either if they are optional or necessary. On multiplayer, you and others are facing thine enemy on five missions from the game to do specific tasks, but in fear of spoiling it for you, I'm not telling what it is. I'd recommend installing the version 1.2 patch and map pack for NOLF 2 so you can deathmatch with other opponents over the internet.

Replay: 10/10

Despite some missions being nearly impossible to beat, you'll want to keep playing this game over and over, especially if you want to do everything that can be done in the game, and beating it on all four difficulties. Others say the game is on the short side, but I don't think that's the case, because I think it's just as long as the first NOLF is. Add deathmatch support by installing the version 1.2 patch, and the replay is pushed beyond what I listed it.

Worthy of Game of the Year, and this game will live on forever, even several years from now. Stop reading this review and GO BUY THE GAME! It's worth every cent you spend on buying it.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 12/27/02, Updated 12/27/02