Question from metalhead_hr

How Do You Fufill Tactical Shield Kill Challenge In Single Player Tour 4 - Cobblestone?

I have tried killing the terrorists before they plant the bomb with all pistols and the knife and even the grenades while the the tactical shield is equipped. Despite my racking up kills, I am not getting it to acknowledge a tactical shield kill, which is all that is needed to pass the level.

just use the bot_stop 1 cheat and the bots will freeeze.You can go to the terrorists' buy zone and kill them off with the yactical shield.I have beaten the single player tour mode using the cheat stated above.

1. buy Nighthawk Pistol.
2. Buy Tactical Shield
3. Buy Ammo (secondary)
4. Buy Grenades(all)

When in game hit z and hit 1. It's Cover me.

buy a pistol, secondary ammo,a tactical shield and kevlar to survive better.Press 'z' and '1',and you will shout "cover me",and ur teammates will respond.Then go wipe out some terrorists.

I can't figure this one out either. I grab Kevlar, Helmet, Tac shield, and a handgun, and I walk up to an enemy with my shield up. But how do you actually kill them with it? I mean, I shot them with a gun, knifed them, chucked grenades, but it still says I dont have enough kills! Is there, like, a melee attack with this thing?

R u in hard or expert level?? N how many points do u have??? I can provide u solution to this question.....