"CS for people who can't afford broadband"

For those of you who cannot afford broadband, me being one of them, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero has what you need. Condition Zero is basically CS 1.6, but with intelligent AI bots. Sure, expert mode may seem like they're hacking, but they're still beatable.

Condition Zero also includes something very nice, the ''Deleted Scenes.'' Deleted Scenes are actual missions. The missiosn include a variety of different scenarios, from being a shot down Seal Team member, or a member of the Russia Spetsnaz on a mission to clear a terrorist threat in a nuclear silo. It has it all. Another thing included in Condition Zero are sort of missions, but they're in actual maps, like the famed de_dust. Those missions are missions where you have to do things as ''Kill 5 guys.'' You won't be alone, though, you have the option to ''buy'' your teammates. The more skill they have, the more expensive they are.

A problem that I found with this game is the difficulty. The gap between hard and expert is like night and day. On hard, they're very easy for expert players, but they can be semi-challenging for novice players. But expert on the other hand, it's hard. The bots have inhuman aim, and they can always tell when you're around a corner. I'd say they're hacking, if they're not AI controlled. As for easy and normal, what can I say? They're just that. On easy mode, their reaction time is about 2 seconds, long enough for you to kill them.

My biggest problem with this game is the exclusion of the promised things, such as new skins and guns. I was pissed when I bought this game and found them missing. Fortunately, you can fix the skin problem by downloading the skin pack. I'm not sure if it violates the TOS, so I'm not going to post a link. Fixing the skins did not calm my rage; however, I am still angry at the exclusion of the guns. Where is the rocket launcher?

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero is perfect for offline play. It is perfect for those who cannot afford broadband, and thus cannot play online without lagging. One more thing that is good about this game is the fact that you can play around with the bots. You can choose what guns they can or cannot use. I personally like to have knife-only fights, shotgun-only, or sniper-only fights. They're fun.

Summary - Good for people who don't have broadband
- Good for having fun fights
- Deleted scenes!