Question from lc3987

Where can I find mageweave cloth?

I am a tailor and i need to find mageweave to level up, where is the best place to find it ?

HoosierGnome answered:

The best place I found for Mageweave is from the mobs surrounding the Dunemaul Compound in Tanaris. Good drop rate, multiple pieces, decent respawn rate.
7 0

Answers

Ghost_Turtle answered:

Off Mobs in Outland or buy from AH
1 8

brotherwookie answered:

I've been finding it in small amounts from the bandits and thieves in Tanaris.
1 1

Siv_Art answered:

Mageweave will drop from most mid level (35-50) humanoid mobs. Good mobs to look for are the Boulderfist Ogres in Arathi, the trolls in The Hinterlands, and Furlbogs in the southern areas of Felwood.
7 0

lionheart629 answered:

The best place i have found for mageweave is the mine right inside blasted lands. mobs are all humanoids and most drop 1-3 pieces each kill.
1 0

slimbacon2010 answered:

The best place I've found is Scarlet Monastery...all the mobs usually drop good amounts of mageweave cloth.
0 2

badbadrubberpig answered:

I found the trolls in the hinterlands to have a good drop rate of mageweave, and that is where i got most of mine.
1 0

MicKarl answered:

The best places to get mageweave i would say are in the hinterlands, the trolls mainly drop about 1-3, tanaris and the pirates do the same too. If your still having troble, the auction house is definetly a good place to go, but that is usually for the rich second or third times through people.
0 0

Vivisqeq answered:

I think the best place is the humanoids in Tanaris, and Zul'Farrak.
0 0

Warlocks have many summons, but I don't seem to find the Infernal. Where or how to find it? Answered Akantor___God
Where can I find tigerseye? Open huntertat
Where can I find trainers ? Answered frogger321123
Where can I find mounts ? Answered frogger321123
Where can I find trainers? Answered frogger321123