Where can I find mageweave cloth?

1. I am a tailor and i need to find mageweave to level up, where is the best place to find it ?

User Info: lc3987

lc3987 - 8 years ago

1. The best place I found for Mageweave is from the mobs surrounding the Dunemaul Compound in Tanaris. Good drop rate, multiple pieces, decent respawn rate.

User Info: HoosierGnome

HoosierGnome - 8 years ago 7 0

Answers

1. Off Mobs in Outland or buy from AH

User Info: Ghost_Turtle

Ghost_Turtle - 8 years ago 1 8
  2. I've been finding it in small amounts from the bandits and thieves in Tanaris.

User Info: brotherwookie

brotherwookie - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. Mageweave will drop from most mid level (35-50) humanoid mobs. Good mobs to look for are the Boulderfist Ogres in Arathi, the trolls in The Hinterlands, and Furlbogs in the southern areas of Felwood.

User Info: Siv_Art

Siv_Art - 8 years ago 7 0
  4. The best place i have found for mageweave is the mine right inside blasted lands. mobs are all humanoids and most drop 1-3 pieces each kill.

User Info: lionheart629

lionheart629 - 8 years ago 1 0
  5. The best place I've found is Scarlet Monastery...all the mobs usually drop good amounts of mageweave cloth.

User Info: slimbacon2010

slimbacon2010 - 8 years ago 0 2
  6. I found the trolls in the hinterlands to have a good drop rate of mageweave, and that is where i got most of mine.

User Info: badbadrubberpig

badbadrubberpig - 8 years ago 1 0
  7. The best places to get mageweave i would say are in the hinterlands, the trolls mainly drop about 1-3, tanaris and the pirates do the same too. If your still having troble, the auction house is definetly a good place to go, but that is usually for the rich second or third times through people.

User Info: MicKarl

MicKarl - 8 years ago 0 0
  8. I think the best place is the humanoids in Tanaris, and Zul'Farrak.

User Info: Vivisqeq

Vivisqeq - 8 years ago 0 0