Question from Dragon_Angel_X2

Where is the best place to level from 40-50?

I'm wondering where I should go. I am a Warlock on the Alliance side.

Ragvald answered:

Feralas 40-43
Tanaris 43-45
Hinterlands 45-47
Tanaris 47-48
Searing Gorge 48-50/51
Un'goro Crater 51-53/54
Felwood
Eastern Plaguelands
Western Plaguelands
Silithus

The last four you can vary between to finish, also I suggest doing some instances because these charts are how leveled before LFD so I would get a group every 1-4 hours.
2 0

Answers

Stovepipe2 answered:

You could PvP for experience in Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin. If that doesn't work try Tanaris and Stranglethorn Vale early on and finish up in the Searing Gorge and Feralas.
0 1

GoffleTopia answered:

You should have some quests in the bottom part of Stranglethron Vale.

You can also go the Ferales, via Ashenvale>Stonetalon>Desolace

and after a couple of levels, try for Tanaris via Barrens (Boat from Booty Bay in Stranglethorn)>Thousand Needles.

Alternatively try out Hinterlands( more later/middle levels though)
0 1

rick5541 answered:

Im a hunter lvl 48 where can i get a good twohanded sword?
0 2

oli704 answered:

easy, try out to go in alterac valley, you get like 4 times the exp you gain from quests, perhaps its a bit harder, from lvl 70-80 you get geared PVP gladiators that pwn evrything without losing hp
0 1

marioismyhomie answered:

Also random dungeons when you're questing, although the queues are very long for a dps.
0 1

xbox360man360 answered:

I would go to tanaris and quest as you wait for a group in DF. It makes queue's seem faster while you quest.
0 1

Rushmore2 answered:

I suggest soloing low level duns to get items. sell them to buy better armor and weps and then do chain dungeoning with a good gruop. by doing that my hunter is now level 60 in under 2 weeks playing a half an hour to an hour.
0 0