Question from feartheflame

Where can I buy medium leather?

Is there a vendor who I can buy medium leather from? if so, where?

I know however I'm on a private server and it;s just my brother and I, so there is no auction house

From: Megeas 5 years ago

Leather is gathered by skinners. You can buy it from them or you can check the auction house.

Unrelated, but why the heck do you play on a private server? Doesn't make sense to me.

On the note of the question, there's only one vendor that sells medium leather, and that's Lhara of the Darkmoone Faire. Of course, being on a private server, I don't know how much it mirrors an actual game server, but other than that, you need to get skinning.

Hello.
You can get medium leather from any, skinnable npc between the lvl's of 30 - 36, you will need the skinning skill from a skinning trainer in any major city, or you could just buy some off the Auction house.