Can i tansfr a death knight without a lvl 55??

1. I made a death knight at my friends house and want to transfer it to my account. I dont have a lvl55. Will i be able to transfer it?

User Info: XxtehST3ALTHxX

XxtehST3ALTHxX - 6 years ago

Answers

1. No.

You and your friends accounts will not have the same name registered as the owner and therefore will not be able to transfer any character.

User Info: Megeas

Megeas (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Not only that..even if it was possible to transfer you MUST have a level 55 or higher on YOUR account to have a 55. Imho I wouldn't pursue trying since due to Blizzards account rules you friend kinda broke their agreement to not share his account. I honestly have heard it goes against their rules for even a parent to let their child play on their account. So best to let it go so blizz don't start going ban happy. ha ha

User Info: wolfbm

wolfbm - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Sorry to tell you this but no.

User Info: halomaster1333

halomaster1333 - 3 years ago 0 0