Where can I find PvP BoA gear?

1. A guildie said its possible to buy BoA gear with honor points, although I never got to ask where. Is this true? How much honor does a piece of armor cost, and where can I buy it?

User Info: rickheg

rickheg - 5 years ago

1. for the horde it's right next to where the honor and conquest vendors are, in Ogrimmar

User Info: _GuitarZero_

_GuitarZero_ - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Since I do't pvp i cant tell u how much but u should be able to get them at baradin hold in tol barad i believe. When in Doubt check wowhead.

User Info: deatheven2

deatheven2 - 5 years ago 0 3
  2. i haven't played since a week before cata, but when i did, there was pvp boa armor in wintergrasp, and in dalaran. I'm not sure is blizzard changed it though.

User Info: ShadowD00m

ShadowD00m - 5 years ago 0 2
  3. What shadow is refering to is probably the 1-80 pvp gear the 1-85 is in tol barad proabably any LK BOA gear wont go up 2 85.

User Info: deatheven2

deatheven2 - 5 years ago 0 2
  4. Yes there is PvP BoA gear. For Alliance it can be found in Stormwind City in Old Town with the other PvP vendors the name of the vendor is Liliana Emberfrost she is in the back corner of the room. Horde can Be found in Orgrimmar with the other PvP vendors as well vendor name is Galra. Also found in Wintergrasp when your faction controls Wintergrasp Fortress. The cap out on these weapons and armor is level 80.

User Info: Bronxzooyankee

Bronxzooyankee - 5 years ago 1 1
  5. By the pve valor/justice vendors in orgrimmar and stormwind you can trade in your justice and valor for more honor and conquest points, dont forget to do that too

User Info: fullfloater

fullfloater - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Yesterday i just purcahse world of warcraft mount from buy4games site with not expensive price. You can buy there also for pvp gear you want or buy gold with very cheap price

User Info: dianabray

dianabray - 1 year ago 0 0