Question from rickheg

Where can I find PvP BoA gear?

A guildie said its possible to buy BoA gear with honor points, although I never got to ask where. Is this true? How much honor does a piece of armor cost, and where can I buy it?

Answers

deatheven2 answered:

Since I do't pvp i cant tell u how much but u should be able to get them at baradin hold in tol barad i believe. When in Doubt check wowhead.
0 3

ShadowD00m answered:

i haven't played since a week before cata, but when i did, there was pvp boa armor in wintergrasp, and in dalaran. I'm not sure is blizzard changed it though.
0 2

deatheven2 answered:

What shadow is refering to is probably the 1-80 pvp gear the 1-85 is in tol barad proabably any LK BOA gear wont go up 2 85.
0 2

Bronxzooyankee answered:

Yes there is PvP BoA gear. For Alliance it can be found in Stormwind City in Old Town with the other PvP vendors the name of the vendor is Liliana Emberfrost she is in the back corner of the room. Horde can Be found in Orgrimmar with the other PvP vendors as well vendor name is Galra. Also found in Wintergrasp when your faction controls Wintergrasp Fortress. The cap out on these weapons and armor is level 80.
1 1

_GuitarZero_ answered:

for the horde it's right next to where the honor and conquest vendors are, in Ogrimmar
1 0

fullfloater answered:

By the pve valor/justice vendors in orgrimmar and stormwind you can trade in your justice and valor for more honor and conquest points, dont forget to do that too
0 0