I fell off teldrassil while dead. How do i get back?

1. I died near the edge of the Teldrasill Island and while flying back to my body i fell off the edge into the sea, all the way down. I can't use the hearthstone because I'm dead. Please help.

User Info: penguin_ovrlrd

penguin_ovrlrd - 7 years ago

1. I did this myself, the way i did it was to just run out into the veiled sea, after a couple of minutes you will become fatigued and your ghost will die. Then either talk to a spirit healer or run back to your body. There is no way to get back up the mountains once you are in the sea though

User Info: pocnib

pocnib - 7 years ago 1 0

1. Talk to a Spirit Healer if you can't get to Teldrasill head to Auberdine or make a new character what ever one sounds better to you :)

User Info: wowhumanpally

wowhumanpally - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. lol don't head to Auberdine, when you release spirit there's probably going to be a spirit healer there. But if I'm mistaken, then yeah, head to Auberdine or delete the character.

User Info: ineedananswer

ineedananswer - 7 years ago 0 1