Question from PurelogicsBack

Is there a game most similar to WOW but... ?

Is there a game similar to WOW but the Internet connection requirement isn't very high and there isn't a monthly fee to play?

At best my connection is 54.0 mbps
Least 10.0 mbps

Hhhmmm answered:

This is the definitive answer to queries like these:

MMORPG
Good
Free

You can only have a maximum of two of the above traits.
2 0

Answers

Megeas answered:

Oblivion?
LOL really though you are able to play WOW on dial up though you wont be able to do many things with other people. Online gaming is unfortunatly going to require a decent online connection. there are non-subscription games like Guild Wars but with that connection playing online is going to be difficult no matter what you do.

You could try Runescape or Maplestory but they are not even in the same league as good as WOW is.
0 0

thejoshh answered:

Play Guild Wars. Its an mmorpg which had me hooked for a long time. Its cheap, free and good. Graphics, pve and pvp gameplay are awesome.
0 1

Knifeandgun answered:

Ummm I agree with Hhhmmm, there arent any really good MMORPG's that are free. I would say runescape is surprisingly like WoW, and if you like it a lot (ok......) then you can pay 5 dollars a month for membership, which is pretty much the only thing that is being added and updated. Other than that, Id say not much are good.
0 0

restorecop99 answered:

Nah, your best bet is Runescape, and even that has features that need to be payed for...
0 0

Why does the game keep telling me i cant run this game on mac? Answered deanROU
Is this game for Mac too?? Open Emi3280
Why won't the game run? Open RazielPoweredUp
I REALLY NEED SOME HELP w/ MY GAME PLEASE ? Answered moonwatcher1234
Will my laptop run this game? Answered TheVeyron