How do I beat razormane?

1. I am doing the razormane quest and i have defeated everything except the razormane scouts and quilbore or whatever they are where do i find them at?

User Info: fortinlol

fortinlol - 7 years ago

1. The Razormane Scouts are in the hills/mountains Southwest of Razor hill in Durotar, the
    Quilboars should be there too. The Scouts probably have stealth, so I'd have your sound on and keep an ear out for the telltale sound of something "Stealthing". Hope that helps!

User Info: Hidden_Grove

Hidden_Grove - 7 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Thottbot.com and just look them up there, or actually read the quest description where it probably tells you where they are.

User Info: TheGrandViz

TheGrandViz (Expert) - 7 years ago 3 5
  2. Get quest helper.

User Info: Zanaso_Palg

Zanaso_Palg - 7 years ago 1 3
  3. Go on wowcurse.com and seek for quest helper, i've make all my lvl with that addon.

User Info: oli704

oli704 - 7 years ago 0 3
  4. Quest help is a bit heavy on the system which make cause you lag issues.

Carbonite however is very light on memory and even for an older system does not cause much lag.

Find carbonite @ carboniteaddon.com!

User Info: SmokinBuds

SmokinBuds - 7 years ago 1 3
  5. From Razor Hill head to the West. You'll probably run into a lot of Razormanes soon enough but not the right ones. Head around the first group and keep looking for the small villages they set up. Dont head north or south because then you'll find harpies, skorpids, boars, crocodiles and such. Make sure to look along the cliff.

User Info: Izzydude

Izzydude - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Get quest helper isn't from 1890 but if you do have a slow computer go with carbonite.

User Info: caylaria

caylaria - 7 years ago 0 1
  7. Look for the wolves and they are not stealth

User Info: Flamuel

Flamuel - 7 years ago 0 1
  8. Get questhelper, use it for when your leveling, turn it off when doing big city work/raiding. Its the best leveling tool available and got my 5 of my 80's

User Info: Idontlikejokes

Idontlikejokes - 7 years ago 0 2
  9. Well... you should get (carbonite) addon from carboniteaddon.com, it will also help you for future quests that you can't do. or if you dont find it try for quest helper from wowcurse.com, its not beatter but it still do the minimal job

User Info: oli704

oli704 - 6 years ago 0 0