Question from fortinlol

How do I beat razormane?

I am doing the razormane quest and i have defeated everything except the razormane scouts and quilbore or whatever they are where do i find them at?

Hidden_Grove answered:

The Razormane Scouts are in the hills/mountains Southwest of Razor hill in Durotar, the
Quilboars should be there too. The Scouts probably have stealth, so I'd have your sound on and keep an ear out for the telltale sound of something "Stealthing". Hope that helps!
3 1

Answers

TheGrandViz answered:

Thottbot.com and just look them up there, or actually read the quest description where it probably tells you where they are.
3 5

Zanaso_Palg answered:

Get quest helper.
1 3

oli704 answered:

Go on wowcurse.com and seek for quest helper, i've make all my lvl with that addon.
0 3

SmokinBuds answered:

Quest help is a bit heavy on the system which make cause you lag issues.

Carbonite however is very light on memory and even for an older system does not cause much lag.

Find carbonite @ carboniteaddon.com!
1 3

Izzydude answered:

From Razor Hill head to the West. You'll probably run into a lot of Razormanes soon enough but not the right ones. Head around the first group and keep looking for the small villages they set up. Dont head north or south because then you'll find harpies, skorpids, boars, crocodiles and such. Make sure to look along the cliff.
1 0

caylaria answered:

Get quest helper isn't from 1890 but if you do have a slow computer go with carbonite.
0 1

Flamuel answered:

Look for the wolves and they are not stealth
0 1

Idontlikejokes answered:

Get questhelper, use it for when your leveling, turn it off when doing big city work/raiding. Its the best leveling tool available and got my 5 of my 80's
0 2

oli704 answered:

Well... you should get (carbonite) addon from carboniteaddon.com, it will also help you for future quests that you can't do. or if you dont find it try for quest helper from wowcurse.com, its not beatter but it still do the minimal job
0 0

How do I beat the Raptors? Answered frogger321123
How do I beat (other characters with my dk)? Open 9181962
How do I beat Takk the Leaper? Answered frogger321123
Digital Download? Open gregor1205
How to change the type of trade goods in garrison trading post? Open ipongi_ryuta