Question from PersianPrince22

Do Glyphs stack with Talents?

Like say I have two points in shadow trance so I'll have a 4% chance to get an instant shadowbolt and then I get a Glyph which does the same thing as the talent. Do they stack? Sorry if this is similar to the other question.

truckington answered:

Glyph of Corruption and the Nightfall talent _do_ stack. Confirmed by blue post on the beta forum a while back and in game testing in Beta.
5 0

Answers

Dark_lord25 answered:

Comnfirmed by a 70 BT raiding (like that's hard nowadays) affliction lock. If you'd like a number, in a full BT clear last night, I saw roughly 300 nightfall procs, now unfortunately recount only records teh actual proc, and since the glyph and talent share the same name I can't tell you which is which. MY former average was around 225-250, at an estimation.
0 1

Gleem11 answered:

Yes they stack.
1 0

Can you stack glyphs? Answered vidgameking84
How do i get pet talents? Answered mike2417
What is the best way to go on talents for a mage? Open krazygruru20
What are the best talents to use for my unholy dk? Answered 9181962
Death Knight Talents? Answered exzorb