Review by TheOnlyHeal

"Great Game"

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG. MMORPG stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. There are many like it but in my honest opinion this is the best.

Gameplay-8/10

Gameplay is good. ayaou have to pick a server. The only people (not counting in dungeons using Dungeon Finder or Battlegrounds) you can interact with are people from your server. You have an avatar, a character who runs around. He can be a human, night elf, dwarf, gnome, orc, troll, tauren or forsaken undead. You battle monsters using different abilities and you can do quests which range from killing stuff to escorting NPC's. The highest level for normal WOW(World of Warcraft) is 60. You can join groups and do dungeons. You can even form raids, which are usually bigger then groups. Raiding groups can take on raids like Molten Core. Sadly, with WOTLK(Wrath of the Lich King) these raids have mostly lost popularity. However, sometimes, it can get a bit repetitive. Heroic Strike, Rend, Thunder Clap, Cleave repeat. But then you could just do another character. But then there are character limits.

Sound-10/10

Awesome! The sound is great. From the peaceful city music to the sound of humans dying. It is great. I cannot tell you how great it is. There is so many sounds out there. Like the Elwynn Forest music. The battleground death.

Graphics-10/10

The graphics are great. From the snowy land of Dun Morogh to the Desert of Tanaris it is as good as the sound. In fact it may actually be better than the sound. The sight of your character running around the place, killing monsters is just great. Nothing beats it. Things may come close but they can't beat it.

Story-9/10

The quests are believable. The best story lines come from quest chains. Some of the story is really mysterious, however. Some of the quests have you battling for Azeroth. There are some quests that require a raid. Those quests mostly have a great deal of story around them.

Replayability-10/10

You can replay it so many times it is almost unbelievable. You can have RP characters, PVP characters. The list is endless. Unfortunately, you can only have 10 characters a server and 50 characters on an account.

Overall-9/10

It's a great game and I suggest you play it. It has it's flaws but it's still great.Sure it has it's fair share of hackers, gold farmers, spammers but then again so do most MMORPG's It's worth the £10 a month, I suggest you buy it. Overall I give it a 9 out of 10.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 02/16/10

Game Release: World of Warcraft (US, 11/23/04)