Review by Raven22

"World of Warcraft a failure? I think not!"

This game is one of the most beautiful and exciting games of all time. The atmosphere and overall gameplay is wonderful. Without a doubt, this game is definitely worth a 10 out of 10.

Gameplay What do you expect from Blizzard? An awesome game of course! The gameplay is almost flawless in which you will be entranced by. This game has non-stop action and fun. Playing the game is like living in the world Blizzard has made. You go around earning money by killing monsters or quests and get stronger along the way. There is so much variety in what you can do that no two characters will ever be the same. You can sit hours on end playing this game and never becoming bored. There's so much to do in this game that sometimes is can be overwhelming!

Graphics Amazing. Period. The graphics are crisp and clear, even if you don't use a top notch computer. The animals and plants all look real even if they are made up. When you first enter the world, you will be amazed at how beautiful Blizzard has made this game. Sometimes when I'm playing, I would just roam around looking at places randomly, because everything is unique and so cool looking.

Sound ROAR!!!!! Haha, that's what my pet bear sounds like when I send him to attack a monster. The sounds are amazing. You can hear everything from a frog croaking to a person yelling far away. The music in the game is played in my mind as I lay down to sleep. Ah, music. It's a beautiful thing.

Play time Honestly, I doubt anyone knows besides blizzard. But I can tell you this, the level cap for a character is level 60 right now, and depending on how much you play, that can take you as long as a year! And that's just using one character. You are able to create multiple charcters on different servers as different races and you can play in different worlds!

Final recommendation Definitely buy this game. This game deserves to be bought. If you like MMORPG's or even just RPG's, this is one game you will be playing for quite a while.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 11/29/04