Question from Meeshkala

How do I finish the archaeologists objective?

On the 6th land in there is a quest called "archaeologists" on a small nearby island. Where is the last symbol/part of the quest?

Answers

kayley337 answered:

It's been awhile since I did that quest, but if I recall correctly, there are several symbols around the place they are digging, but the last one is on the ground between where they are digging and the door covered with stones. If that one wasn't the last one, I think one is in the middle of where they are digging and another is on the ledge to the right (if the rock covered door is above you!)
0 0

Pigeomon answered:

The first is to their right,then under the tree on the hill in front of you,the next appears at night,its at the rock far away from the camp,the third is on the hill under all the big rocks next to the camp
0 0